• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I took a recommendation of a friend and got in contact with a custom cabinet maker about making a custom recessed wall cabinet for me and adding roll-out drawers to one our existing base cabinets in the kitchen. He said he'd call back in a few days with an estimate. It's been over a month and no call. If he's so busy he can't call back with an estimate he is probably too busy to make the cabinets too.

So I'll offer this up to an INGO member. Anybody make cabinets? I have cash and want a cabinet, and want pull-out drawers added to one of our base cabinets. I can give measurements and styling ideas. The wall cabinet doesn't have to match the kitchen cabinets exactly but I would like it to be close because it will be used as an "extension" to our kitchen cabinets and will be located in a hall-way right next to the kitchen.

jdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    N.E corner
    I am in N.E. Indiana and own a Custom Cabinet shop, I think you are a bit to far away for me to help you. If it was something you couild install yourself i might be able to meet you halfway to deliver.

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    if you are handy at all you can get everything you need to do the job from Menards. They will have to special order it from one of their cabinet companies, ie: schrock or medallion but it can be done

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    if you are handy at all you can get everything you need to do the job from Menards. They will have to special order it from one of their cabinet companies, ie: schrock or medallion but it can be done
    That's a good suggestion. I'll check into that. I'm definitely a big DIY guy.

I'm already in correspondence with jdude about the cabinet. I'll see how his estimate comes in and we'll go from there. There comes a certain point where I just have to give in and let the pros handle some things. I plan to do the install myself, I just can't build them myself (lack of tools and time).

Top Bottom