Anybody else go the Marcus Luttrell Patriot Tour Tonight?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    Didn't see anything about it on here...Which kinda surprised me. It was great IMO, and I was really surprised to meet people that drove from KY, IL and OH there.

Made me really grateful there are people like Marcus, Danny, Murph and Axe in our country.

Wolverine6G

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 2, 2012
    Was there with my Bro in law. Really enjoyed the speeches. Marcus was funnier than I expected, really wish I had gotten the meet and greet. The whole time i was thinking wow "this is the guy" I posted something about the tour a few days back, did not get a whole lot of responses.

I urge anyone who is borderline for this show. You need to be there.

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    I was surprised not to see it be more popular here too. I missed your thread. It was surprising how funny Marcus was. Hearing him talk about the "nicest thing he did to a terrorist was to shoot them and you could just imagine what he did to them before that" then start cracking jokes about the whole situation really stuck out to us too. Amazing guy! The dude with one leg was funny too. I didn't know who he was. I'm going to have to do some research on him. Taya Kyle and Debbie Lee are some tough ladies. It was good to hear from them too.

I wish I would have got the meet and greet too. I almost did, but I have a buddy who is obsessed with all the Navy SEAL books that I know couldn't afford to buy tix. So I bought us tix instead of the meet and greet. I couldn't swing $700 for both of us to meet him. I agree that anyone that's interested in the show should take off and see it. It was well worth the money IMO and great to support those heroes.

Tatic05 I've read both his books...Definitely worth reading. They're even making a Lone Survivor movie coming out this winter. Hopefully it will do the book justice...even with Marky Mark as Marcus Luttrell.

Top Bottom