Anybody else have final exams this week?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Apr 10, 2011
    I'm having the same problem.. I'm actually on campus right now. I decided to wake up early and come in to study before my morning final, forgot all the relative material and ended up surfing INGO for a couple hours!

I've spent more time calculating the grades I NEED to get on my finals to get a B in each class.. As long as I get a 60% on each of my finals, i'll have my grade.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yep Im sitting in my dorm room surfing, waiting for supper to start. I have to get a 70 on one of them to get my B, 80 on another to keep a C (lost cause) and about the same for the other class. I wish I was better at computer programming :xmad::noway:

Also caught up in star wars now. I hate days like this. and its hard to study in my room since my room mates are playing league of legends and watching star wars :starwars:

I have 3 tomorrow LOL then I get to pickup a glock and go home!

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    2 finals tomorrow. Need at least a c on final to pass calculus. For some reason it did not really click.
    Then I have statistics which should be easier lol.

cmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Apr 10, 2011
    If there are any EE/CompSci majors in the house, I'm available for tutoring in AC/DC Circuit Analysis, AC Analog Filter, Digital Signal Processing, PLC/CPLD/FPGA, Embedded Design, C, C++, Python, Excel, MatLab, LabView, and other stuff related to the two majors.

I'm also proficient in calculus UP TO but NOT INCLUDING Multivariate / Matrix and basic Physics (Kinetic, Thermal, Fluid)

I'm located in Greenwood.

I know it's probably too late for this semester, but keep it in mind!

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    If there are any EE/CompSci majors in the house, I'm available for tutoring in AC/DC Circuit Analysis, AC Analog Filter, Digital Signal Processing, PLC/CPLD/FPGA, Embedded Design, C, C++, Python, Excel, MatLab, LabView, and other stuff related to the two majors.

I'm also proficient in calculus UP TO but NOT INCLUDING Multivariate / Matrix and basic Physics (Kinetic, Thermal, Fluid)

I'm located in Greenwood.

I know it's .probably too late for this semester, but keep it in mind!

Nice avatar Haha. I am studying for bachelors in met
    And thanks for the offer to help others rep inbound

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I graduated in '90, but I have finals at the end of every quarter. My biggest final is this month...year end. You never stop taking finals. They just look different after you're out of school. :twocents:

Rise and grind, fellas.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I went to campus yesterday to study so I'd be away from my computer and the internet. Hopefully it worked out so I never really have to study again unless I decide to go for an MBA.

Calculus and statistics...lots of fun. I had a semester like that not that long ago.

Just had a student look up from her paper and at me and say, "Help me!"

I had a professor make eye contact when I looked up and I believe he was saying see you in the spring, dumbass. I need a B on that exam to pass the class or its retake it in the spring.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I had a professor make eye contact when I looked up and I believe he was saying see you in the spring, dumbass. I need a B on that exam to pass the class or its retake it in the spring.

My unspoken words are usually, "Please don't stab me in the parking lot."

Top Bottom