• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gund

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Sadly I just learned today that big5 is an actual sporting goods store. People mention it all the time on forums and I always thought it meant the big five retailers or something. Like walmart, dicks, sportsman, kmart, meijer.

Ain't I the idiot.:n00b:

gund

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    People mention it all the time on firearm forums. Like big5 has XXX in stock or ammo for XXX. And then I think why don't they say which retailer it is, SOB. It's a west coast store.

drd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Westfield
    Sadly I just learned today that big5 is an actual sporting goods store. People mention it all the time on forums and I always thought it meant the big five retailers or something. Like walmart, dicks, sportsman, kmart, meijer.

Ain't I the idiot.:n00b:

My home is in California and Big 5 is popular there. They must be in other states too, cause California is so unfriendly towards guns, they have limited offering if any in CA.

JustGone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    In the PRK now =(
    Yup I live back out in the west coast as well, and they are popular. Where I live in Sacramento the Walmarts don't carry guns or ammo so I go to Big5 sometimes if I need to grab something real quick.

TheLoneRaider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Phoenix
    When i lived in Arizona i would buy tactical boots there which were 65 normally, 25 on sale. They sell shotguns, rifles & ammo. No hand guns at the one i went to. I found Big 5's ammo prices high. It was always cheaper to buy online elsewhere.

Indycar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Birthplace of Steve McQueen
    It is similar to Dunhams, but have a large gun dept. They have weekly ads and have a lot of C&R type rifles on special. My Dad lived in AZ and got 2 Mousers; a Yugo and a Turk from them for me to shoot when I was visiting.

Top Bottom