• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    I have a NEF Pardner Pump and ive had it for a few years ive never had any issues with it but I was wanting to put some accessories on it like a side saddle a light and ghost ring sight on it. will Remington 870 accessories work on it?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The Pardner pumps are basically Chinese-made 870 clones like the HAWK 982. Some accessories like side saddles will fit; others like barrels will not. Still others like buttstocks will work with some modification.

IMO, not really worth messing around with; just get rid of the Pardner (or keep it) and pick up a used 870 or Mossberg 500/590 to dress up.

My :twocents:

dudish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    I use mine as a home defence gun. I works reliably and was cheap enough to justify keeping it next to the bed and not shooting it. i like the 870 ergonomics better than the 500s, but i do not like the 870 price tag. this fit the bill for me and I like it

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I just bought a protector model, from everything I have read online is that all of the 870 upgrades except the barrel fit with little to no fitting. Stocks, forgrips, etc are all bolt on supposedly.

Also from what I understand is that Remington actually owns NEF now, that I am not sure of though. Just what I was told.

I see no reason to spend more money on an 870 to just buy more upgrades for it. Just do it to your NEF.

Here is a forum dedicated to NEF and H&R shotguns.

Shotgunworld.com • View forum - H&R/NEF Shotguns

Top Bottom