Anybody here running the BCM KMR KeyMod Rail? Is KeyMod the bee's knees anyhow?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Haha yeah I've always wanted a built 14.5 noveske and when I got the chance to trade my trp 1911 for one I jumped at the chance. Also I like the keymod rails a lot just if you go with noveske covers like I have order two sets because you will have to beat the hell out of them to get them to lock lol

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    Although it seems you have made your mind up. You won't be disappointed. I have a 10 on my 10.5 build and love it. When I pulled it out of the package I had to convince my stepdad that it was really made out of metal. I want to build a SPR and use a 15.

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    Although it seems you have made your mind up. You won't be disappointed. I have a 10 on my 10.5 build and love it. When I pulled it out of the package I had to convince my stepdad that it was really made out of metal. I want to build a SPR and use a 15.
    Did you happen to find a 15" anywhere?

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    I've been absent from the firearms world for a bit. Living with family while building my new house and can't keep my firearms here. So I didn't even realize they had started producing them.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I've got a Noveske NSR and love the hell out of it. I wouldn't say keymod is the bees knees, it's more like the cat's pajamas.

BCMPatriot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2013
    Auburn
    I've been absent from the firearms world for a bit. Living with family while building my new house and can't keep my firearms here. So I didn't even realize they had started producing them.
    They won't let you keep your guns there? What kind of family are they??

Top Bottom