Anybody interested in teaming up to take a class?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I am interested in their medical class.

If you are looking for another class other than Fighting Pistol, I recommend their FoF class. I think they have more than one now.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You haven't even tried it. You might like it. :-)

You are correct that I have not tried it.

I also have not tried putting my hand in the garbage disposal while that cat who hates me is near the switch, but I am confident I would not like that. I have not smashed my scrotum between an anvil and a 5 lb. sledge hammer, and yet somehow I have a reasonable belief that I would not enjoy that either. I have not placed my face into a deep fat fryer to bob for french fries, and again, I feel as though it might not be to my liking.

​rhino out!

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    You are correct that I have not tried it.

I also have not tried putting my hand in the garbage disposal while that cat who hates me is near the switch, but I am confident I would not like that. I have not smashed my scrotum between an anvil and a 5 lb. sledge hammer, and yet somehow I have a reasonable belief that I would not enjoy that either. I have not placed my face into a deep fat fryer to bob for french fries, and again, I feel as though it might not be to my liking.

​rhino out!

Except for the scrotum smashing, those all sound much worse than a TR class. I might try the scrotum /hammer deal tonight after work.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I was totally broke around thanksgiving of this year sadly but they ran that 2 classes for 1 sale on black Friday I think? I would be/will be all over that if the opportunity come about again. I myself would like to take fighting pistol for sure. Let us know what class you choose que. It's funny you posted this thread because I was looking at my cash flow and thinking something similar as in a split early today. But it's not in the cards for me yet. Soon though, soon. Hopefully later this year or when the next deal comes up for sure!

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Top Bottom