• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    The Eotech's feilded by the military early on lead to the adoption of the Aimpoint M4 sights. The Eo's are more fragile and eat batteries faster.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    There are still several elite military groups using the EOTech.

Just save your pennies and eventually you will be able to afford the real deal, you will not be upset. Like others have said, you can sometimes find used for around $300.

If you absolutely cannot wait, then I would just look at getting a cheaper red dot. I would stay clear of the EOTech clones as the technology is no where near the same thing - they just look like EOTechs on the outside.

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    There are still several elite military groups using the EOTech.

Just save your pennies and eventually you will be able to afford the real deal, you will not be upset. Like others have said, you can sometimes find used for around $300.

If you absolutely cannot wait, then I would just look at getting a cheaper red dot. I would stay clear of the EOTech clones as the technology is no where near the same thing - they just look like EOTechs on the outside.

Yep, even those are being phased out. Th overlooked the word clone in the OP. Most of the clones are built for airsoft use and won't hold zero on a real gun.

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    Saiga223, if you are looking for a low cost real rifle serviceable red dot give Primary Arms - For Optics Accessories & More | Weapons Optics | Firearm Supplies a look. Their M4 and M3 style red dots hold up very well and they have multiple retical versions I know the M4 model does. I have one an truck gun M4 carbine for around the farm. It is a 2MOA dot and it works fine and has for many thousands of rounds.

Top Bottom