• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I love that show. Reminds me of when I lived down in Kentucky. Beautiful country down there. Kentucky is the land of beautiful horses and fast women! ;)

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Yep, I have to agree. Good writing, characters with depth and the plot has enough twists and turns to keep you interested.

csmith

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Clinton county
    I think walmart. I'm a cheap a** and don't have cable. It was well worth the money. Does anyone know if fx uploads this seasons shows on there website like other networks do?

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    You can watch the newwer shows on hulu. Have to sign up on there because of the content. They will put the shows up one month after they air. I watched the whole first season last year and now I don't have cable so this is how I watch it now.

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I never miss "Justified", I love that show. My favorite character is Boyd Crowder, his lines are really written and he is a great actor (whoever he is).

The main character reminds me of....ME! Handsome, skilled fighter, fearless, always gets the good looking girl, great shot. Oh ok, maybe I am a lot more like his boss Art, over 50, wiser, less rowdy, but happily married.

Love the show.

Terry

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The episode on last night was pretty good! I knew he was gonna pop that boy one of these days. I'm sorta surprised he carries a Glock 21 and a G26 as a back up. The G26 saved his bacon this time for sure! He does get some fine country women too! ;)

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

Wwwildthing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Arizona
    Spoiler Alert...

In last week's episode, during the shootout at his Dad's house... I counted 15 shots before they showed him reloading.

In episode 10 (last season) he said he carried a .45... the gun they show him carrying has always been a Glock.

And yes, they do take liberties with the gun action, as the script requires.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I love the show too! But my favorite character is the Mother, cause she's a real Muther! Using home brew moutain poison passed down from her mother to commit murder now that's PERFECT! Makes me think she and her mother are and were Black Widows! But of course I like Boyd and Raylan too! :popcorn:

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I never miss "Justified", I love that show. My favorite character is Boyd Crowder, his lines are really written and he is a great actor (whoever he is).

The main character reminds me of....ME! Handsome, skilled fighter, fearless, always gets the good looking girl, great shot. Oh ok, maybe I am a lot more like his boss Art, over 50, wiser, less rowdy, but happily married.

Love the show.

Terry

Walter Goggins is the actor that plays Boyd. He also played Shane Vandrell on The Shield which was also on FX. I have been a fan of Timothy Olyphant since he played Bullock on Deadwood. I miss that show. :( FX has become a lot like HBO putting on one great series after another.

johnsmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I hate that it is really filmed in California, but they sure make it sound and look real. Great writing and acting. I'm looking forward to Ma Bennet getting hers.

Top Bottom