Anybody's Precinct at Barnes United Methodist Church, Indy?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosiertriangle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Hey everybody,

I was just posting to see if anybody's voting precinct is at Barnes United Methodist Church, 900 West 30th Street, Indianapolis. I will be working that precinct as a Republican Judge. I'm a law school student here in Indy, and many of us were recruited to work in "troubled" precincts. I was told on Saturday at our voter fraud training this is a heavily troubled precinct. :shady:

It would be nice to see a friendly face (or screen name) or two while working tomorrow. When I told my dad where it was, he suggested I carry my .45 with the spare mags and carry the backup gun.

Well happy voting everybody, and wish me luck! I'm afraid we'll all need it tomorrow.:nailbite:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Some advice that you already know:

Follow the laws/rules to the letter.

And take your own notebook/pencil (maybe digitial camera?...probably outlawed) for making notes of things you find suspicious, especially from fellow poll workers.

And take plenty to keep yourself occupied. I worked the polls when I was 18...and I can't see myself ever doing it again. :)

-J-

karlsgunbunker

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Enlighten us on how to get involved in this.
    I'm retired and have lots of time on my hands. lol

hoosiertriangle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I should have posted this weeks ago, but the Marion County Republican Party is/was badly needing volunteers to work polls in Marion County. This could be a judge, a clerk, or a poll watcher. The contact info below is for the director, I'd probably just call the main number below and ask if there is a way to help as a poll watcher tomorrow.

They should be able to get some credential's whipped up and to you or your poll location pretty easily.

Again I apologize for not publicizing this earlier. Sometimes the most obvious options don't become clear until you run into them head on.

County Headquarters Contact Information
    Marion County Republican Central Committee
    120 E. Vermont
    Indianapolis, IN 46204
    Phone: 317.635.8881
    FAX: 317.686.4173
    rgreene@indygop.com

Enlighten us on how to get involved in this.
    I'm retired and have lots of time on my hands. lol

Top Bottom