• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I had blockbuster several months ago and thought it was a great deal until they jacked the prices up. It got to the point there was only so many movies I could watch. You got some and could return it right away to the store and get a new one for free. I think they have put a limit on that and they raised their prices. That is when I got out. I have no idea about net-flix

HoosierShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2008
    Shelby
    We've had Netflix for 2 years now and it's great. I have zero complaints with the company. It does suck when you get a broken or scratched up disk, but you report it and another is on it's way. I think we average 8 a month.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    We have NetFlix and it's pretty good. We have the lowest level and that's about right for us. We can manage 2 movies a week with it and they have a good selection, plus many that can be watched online. It's a much better deal than going down to Block Buster (haven't been there in over a year).

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I had Netflix for a while; no complaints, I just didnt use it enough. I would get my 2 movies and usually send them back without watching them. On the rare occasion I rent a movie I go to the local Blockbuster store and pay up.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Get Netflix. Now that they have the streaming stuff, you'll love it. You can have them send you DVDs and you can also stream movies and tv shows to your computer or through your Wii and watch right on your TV. We watch through our Wii al the time, it's really awesome.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    ...you can also stream movies and tv shows to your computer or through your Wii and watch right on your TV.

Not just the Wii. All the major game consoles, along with a few 3rd party stand-alone devices (Roku makes one that works great, my mom uses it)

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Not just the Wii. All the major game consoles, along with a few 3rd party stand-alone devices (Roku makes one that works great, my mom uses it)
    Excellent, I wasn't aware of that.

It really is nice to be able to turn on my TV in the middle of the night when I can't sleep and watch some decades old, mindless kung fu movie.

Top Bottom