• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Thinking about bringing an AK to sell and wanted to see what I should advertise for. Just wanted input on what kind of prices you saw? Vendor wise and walkers.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    most were overpriced still. 7to 800. I did see a nice ak pistol for around 400 though. hope this helps.

Yeah it def does. I've heard the national trend right now is pre panic price AR's again and it seems as if the AK's are holding 3/4 panic value at the moment, regarding gun shows. I have my speculations as to why that is, but not positive.
    I'll have to check that AK pistol out. I know that J&G is going to be selling pap m92's for $400 come Nov, and I planned on ordering one to build a SBR then, but if i can find one at that price this weekend, its a go!

And thanks Katfishin, Someone will be getting a decent deal on my AK package on sunday then!

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Yeah pretty ridiculous prices on AK's as usual. $700+ WASR's, one table where I looked an M&M M10-762 with a $850 price tag on it, I actually laughed out loud and got a dirty look from the vendor. Oh well.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Been wanting another AK but so far I can't bring myself to spend $700 on one. I have some kits with barrels and all left over but I don't have the tools to build one anymore either. Until I can do that or maybe talk one of the LGS's to let me order one from some of the places I know from having my FFL then just charge me a transfer, I guess I will do without. I have three 762'd now but they're just like I want them. I have an urge to mess around with one is all. The other calibers I am good too though at this point I would take any reasonably priced AK in any caliber so I can play around with te configuration of it for now.

AuburnArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The prices on AK's are to high and we can thank Century Internation Arms for that. They thought they would take advantage of he high prices last yr. They are seeing now their guns just aren't worth the price. They have been lowering the price's But as a dealer I think they are still to high so I do not stock them and will not stock the until they bring their prices back down.

Sheppsan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Certainly agree AK prices were high. I was interested in picking one up but prices were way over Bradis, etc.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    I was pretty crappy. I didn't have time to go there until about 2pm sunday. By that time, it was damn near a ghost town. I walked around with my AK, 7-30rd mags, ultimak rail, command arms hand guard w/ rails, tapco synthetic stock, bushnell trs-25 rds, and 100rds, priced about $400 less than any single plain jane wasr 10 with 1 mag any dealer was selling.

A dealer tried buying my whole package from me for $350! PSSSHHHH! YEAH RIGHT PAL! I know next show you're gonna put a $1000 price tag on it.
    No one bought it, but thats ok, found a trade that I'm happy to make this friday!

Top Bottom