• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    The IRS's informant program has been around for more than 140 years. If you suspect a person is committing tax fraud and report it, you could receive up to 15% of the amount that has been underpaid, with a maximum award of $10 million.
    Just tell me. I'll split the 10 mil 50/50.:cool:

EDIT: I don't see how anyone could refuse such an offer, I mean, it's not like the government wouldn't pay you or anything, right?

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    the only way I 'cheat' on taxes is I order online and out-of-state before I'll pay state tax on anything and everything I can. Call it more like 'avoiding' taxes. I don't care who you are, I ain't payin' taxes if I don't have too... I pay enough already with willingly forking over my loot.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm sorry. I will promptly return all my money back to the government since they know better how to spend it than I do. ;)

tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    Can I report the state of Indiana? I paid about five or six hundred in taxes last year and all I got back was $3. I'm still deciding if I just want to mail the check back to them to make it perfect.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    the only way I 'cheat' on taxes is I order online and out-of-state before I'll pay state tax on anything and everything I can. Call it more like 'avoiding' taxes. I don't care who you are, I ain't payin' taxes if I don't have too... I pay enough already with willingly forking over my loot.

You do realize that this IS cheating (no quotes required), right? Indiana requires that you pay taxes on items purchases tax free out-of-state (i.e. via the internet). Not a federal issue, so, unfortunately, I won't be able to make my first report!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Can I report the state of Indiana? I paid about five or six hundred in taxes last year and all I got back was $3. I'm still deciding if I just want to mail the check back to them to make it perfect.

Try paying out $3,000, and only getting back just over $300. Talk about a kick in the balls!

Top Bottom