• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gtmerkley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Farm Near St Anthony, Indiana
    Anyone collect just one type of weapon. Weather it's a rifle, pistol, dart gun Ect. For example pre-64 Winchester's Or all "illegal assault weapons"? Or it may be you buy every Marlin Model 60 you come across?

Last edited:

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    I accumulate gear for various useful endeavors, but I collect the smallest guns, clandestine weapons, disguised items, and spy tools simply for the fun of it. The Holy Grail of covert handguns is the Numbers Corp. 400-22 of which I have located only one in 27 years. The owner is unwilling to sell it to me, but I keep in touch just in case he changes his mind.

NumbersCorpUltra-Thin400-22.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I collect Detonics Combat Master pistols from the original Seattle company.

I have them in every caliber and I believe every stock variant ever produced plus some that were factory custom. I do not have every caliber in every variant. So for example in the MC2 variant I have them in 9mm, 38 Super and 45acp but not in 451 Detonics Magnum. So I need an MC2 in 451 Det Mag. In some models I have all the calibers, in other models I may only have 1 or 2 of the calibers. Some models were only made in some, or even just 1, of the calibers. I've also got one of the very first of their guns ever produced and some that, despite being 30+ years old, are NIB; plus I have some custom variants that were done aftermarket. I am always looking for unusual Combat Master pistols. I will be wearing on on my hip tonight at the INGO Cigar Night >>> https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...igar_night_in_schererville_feb_25_2010_a.html

I have a fond spot in my heart for some other guns. CZ75 pistols. I don't consider myself a collector of those but I have some engraved, anniversary variants, several stock pistols of differing configurations, size, finish, etc. I will probably keep buying those as opportunities for unusual examples surface.

Top Bottom