• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archaic_Entity

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    I'm looking at getting a decommissioned Crown Vic Interceptor after I sell my car, maybe save some money that way.

Anyone do any of this stuff/know how to find the auctions?

I've seen the online sites and I don't know how much I really trust them and don't want to pay them like $50 for a bunk membership.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I'm looking at getting a decommissioned Crown Vic Interceptor after I sell my car, maybe save some money that way.

Anyone do any of this stuff/know how to find the auctions?

I've seen the online sites and I don't know how much I really trust them and don't want to pay them like $50 for a bunk membership.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

You might send Crystalship1 a message, he got one a couple of months ago and looked like it was in very good shape. Also you could research his threads/posts.

Archaic_Entity

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    You might send Crystalship1 a message, he got one a couple of months ago and looked like it was in very good shape. Also you could research his threads/posts.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll contact him.

KokomoDave said:
    Go to Prestige Motors in Plainfield. They deal in used gov't vehicles and have warranties available.

I'll definitely check this out, too. Thanks.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Go to Prestige Motors in Plainfield. They deal in used gov't vehicles and have warranties available. :twocents:

I'll second that. I pass them every so often when I am out and about. I used to know a guy who was contracted by them to throughly inspect the vehicles, fix any issues and get them back to almost new condition. They are more expensive than what you would find at an auction, but those guys pick only the best cars on the auction block, fix em up and sell them with great warrantees.

Archaic_Entity

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    I'll second that. I pass them every so often when I am out and about. I used to know a guy who was contracted by them to throughly inspect the vehicles, fix any issues and get them back to almost new condition. They are more expensive than what you would find at an auction, but those guys pick only the best cars on the auction block, fix em up and sell them with great warrantees.

Sounds good. I'm gonna call them tomorrow. Do they do trade-ins and stuff? I've got a car that I wouldn't mind trading almost tit-for-tat kind of thing.

Although my car is probably more expensive than theirs, I dunno.

Just curious, because that would be a nice option.

Top Bottom