• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    It's not just Indy...it's everywhere. It's what's wrong with the world; Too damn many people and people are idiots.

Any place I drive I can hardly use the brights anymore because there is always on coming traffic.

Why do politicians/people think we need more people in the city/county/state? There are too damn many people here now. Do we really need to be stacked like cord wood just to increase the tax base?

How about a state wide message of "We've got enough, please go elsewhere, we don't need more idiots".

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So tomorrow morning, they're starting work on 4 more downtown streets.

Sections of South Street, McCarty Street, Capitol Avenue and Missouri Street are being redone in downtown Indianapolis starting Monday, Sept. 20.

Who are the mental midgets that are doing the planning for these projects while downtown interstate travel is already jacked up? :facepalm:

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Well I for one an all for the increased traffic on 465, actually it’s a good thing, increased commerce for the area, not to mention if it keeps People from Illinois heading down 65 all the better.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well I for one an all for the increased traffic on 465, actually it’s a good thing, increased commerce for the area, not to mention if it keeps People from Illinois heading down 65 all the better.
    While I appreciate your optimism, no, that's not what's happening. :): It's just traffic traveling East-West/West-East is being diverted to the south leg of 465. The downtown surface road construction is just making things tougher on people working downtown that already had to take the detour from the I-70/65 construction.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Like SR 2 from DeMotte to Valparaiso. Close to do bridge work. Bridge work done, close to do shoulder work on another area. Work done, close it to to intersection work on another location. Work done, close it in another location for culvert work. Oh, and let’s close the primary secondary route for work. And let’s take four times as long to do the work. And let’s not do it when everything was semi closed down. Getting to be typical MO for the highway department.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    While I appreciate your optimism, no, that's not what's happening. :): It's just traffic traveling East-West/West-East is being diverted to the south leg of 465. The downtown surface road construction is just making things tougher on people working downtown that already had to take the detour from the I-70/65 construction.
    Just trying to help you guys enjoy traffic lol, if it’s not here I am happy. But not to worry Tennessee tears up parallel state roads all the time. These geniuses who plan these things need to drive in it every day.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    So tomorrow morning, they're starting work on 4 more downtown streets.

Sections of South Street, McCarty Street, Capitol Avenue and Missouri Street are being redone in downtown Indianapolis starting Monday, Sept. 20.

Who are the mental midgets that are doing the planning for these projects while downtown interstate travel is already jacked up? :facepalm:
    Capitol and Missouri work is up around where I work at almost 16th street. Part of the IU Health takeover of north central Indianapolis. 16th is going to be shut down between Missouri and Capitol, too, starting I believe the 22nd.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'd take it as a personal favor if everyone who wants to be involved in a crime, medical emergency, or fire would take it outside of Marion County until we get the roads sorted.

Top Bottom