Anyone ever get tired of a never ending pile of brass?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gareth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've scrounged enough 9x19 range brass I'll never use it all... And this pleases me. :)

I also have plenty of powder and primers stockpiled... And this pleases me. :)

I discovered I only had just over 1,000 9mm bullets to load... And this didn't please me. :(

I now have just over 3,000 9mm bullets to load... And this is pleasing to me. But I want MORE! Heh, heh, heh... So, I'm greedy. What of it. :D

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I broke the handle off of mine on some Radway Green brass..... they replaced it no questions asked. You gotta love Lee.

I was going to buy a new one at Cheeks but they were out, and 3 days later the Lee shipment arrived. They even sent me a few of the dowel pins for the decapper die too.

I still have 2500 5.56 brass that is prepped and ready to load, I didnt get to it over the winter like I usually do. And I need 1k more bullets too..

I broke mine on that small ball end of the thing connecting the lever to push up pin thing. LOL. I looked it all up and it's a $3 part but they don't make them any more for the tools with the round primer magazine.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The never ending pile of brass mmmmmmmmmm........... Sort of like having a never ending fresh beer tap in your fridge.:)

Top Bottom