• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    my sons and i were sighting in a new weatherby vangaurd in 270 win
    today and my son shot my chrony beta . We were lucky and only had to
    solder some wires and glue a piece back on.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    All too easy to do. Mine is still down until I get a couple of parts. 5 bucks and I am there. You forced a confession out of me, chalk up one for you...

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Put a round through one of the Betas back in the day, then promptly switched to a different make/model where the screens are a separate unit from the computer.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I am careful not to shoot mine. One friend put a bullet through my first one, which he paid for. A now ex-friend put an arrow through my second one, and did not do the right thing. After that I made a policy that anyone who wants to shoot through my Chronograph will lay $100 on the table. They can put the money back in their pocket if my Chronograph still works after they are done. Hate to be that way, but some people just do not know how to do the right thing.

jsn_mooney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    South Of Richmond
    Call the factory and ask about sending that one in, and upgrading. I think it was $45 to upgrade to the master chrony model or whatever it is. Pretty good deal I thought, since the one I sent in had a 5.56 right through the running lights- the lady told me ARs account for about 75% of the ones they get back.

builder_one

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Yep, sadly trashed two of them. First time I had the chrony set a little high (by about 1/4"), the second time I failed to bore sight my iron sighted AR-15 (overconfidence or even arroance?). Either way they're both reduced to spare parts now. Thought I learned my lesson the first time but apparently not, I've now adopted a strict protocol for its use.

GLOCKBOY

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    Not yet. But I can tell you from personal experience it may not be a great thing to loan the unit to a 'friend' who perhaps isn't as good a shot as he thinks he is. LOL. Buying a new unit....keeping the economy rollin' ......

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    ive nicked mine a few times but ive shot with a handfull of ingo members who shot dead center bull on my ced.

i wont name names lets see if they post up.:D

all and all 3 seperate ingo members have shot my chrono, 4 if you include me

Top Bottom