Anyone ever use Avon Appliance? (Clayton)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Anyone ever deal with Avon Appliance in Clayton? I am thinking of buying a used appliance from them on Craigslist. Seem legit, but can't find a website or anything on them.

411 on them is appreciated!

Edit: Took a chance on them. Guy was nice and helpful. Solved my problem.

Last edited:

msr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    Indianapolis - Broad Ripple
    Just found this post after searching for them online to write a review about my experience with them. You've probably already made your decision by now, but if not, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!!! I bought a washer and dryer from them in december and aside from the actual product being nothing like it was advertised, I have spent the last 3 months dealing with total incompetence from them trying to get it fixed and/or returned. I could write a book on how miserable it has been dealing with them, but I'll just reiterate - do not buy from this company!

cm7451

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I love the folks there. I haven't had any issues and have bought several appliances from them. They have the best warranty that I have found and honor it. They delivered my appliances to my house even though it was in town and even installed them for me. The guy is very knowledgeable and careful. Most of the used appliance places that I have shopped at seemed kinda shady, and more like a used car dealership. I felt much better while dealing with these guys. 5 Stars *****

Top Bottom