• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Oh I see the Headlines and then turn away as Bolton could even go so far as to say Trump kicked his dog and it wouldn't impact my not voting for whatever other choice we end up with. Age has jaded my opinion enough to believe the current Bolton publicity is intended to sway public opinion and enrich others thru book profit$.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah, we're being played.

Aliens?

Speaking of coincidences, 100% of Trump fans think the book is 100% lies*. I'm sure there's some correlation there.

I’ve caught bits and pieces of John Bolton’s interviews on some lib radio and tv stations. Timely now for him since he’s hawking his new book. Talk show hosts are playing up the Bolton vs Trump disagreements. Tempest in a teapot ? I also heard some of the info in the book was classified but the Supreme Court isn’t going to make Bolton recall all the books and stop selling any additional ? Perhaps there is no such thing as classified information anymore.
    He potentially stands to loose all income from the sales if it's found out to contain classified information. Officially, the book was not given an OK, but that doesn't necessarily mean it contains classified material.

* Yes, I'm sure the converse is true too. And yes, I'm being hyperbolic.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I heard him on ME yesterday. The take away was, "After working for him, I'm certain he's not fit for office. However, I'm certainly not voting for Biden." [paraphrased, of course]

That's the same sentiment as a whole swath of America. So, I'm confused about all the hate*, especially when no one here has read the book (have they?).

But of course, anything said bad about Trump has to be the doing of the evil MSM and globalist, because Trump's narcissism certainly couldn't have caused him to make poor judgements.

* OK, I guess I'm not really confused about the hat coming from the usual sources.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Bolton is and always has been a total psychopath and was an architect of the Iraq war and a huge percentage of the unreasonable expansion of the military industrial complex.
    He has a fetish for killing brown people in far away lands.

How anyone believes he has any credibility, especially the ****ing left, is beyond my comprehension.

Thank you. At least somebody hasn't forgotten what that damn sleezeball was up to during the Dubya years. I know "fetish for killing brown people in faraway lands" is trotted out as a lazy conservative stereotype, but I'll be damned if Bolton didn't embody it every day he rolled out of bed.

There's a lot of weird stuff that's happened these last few years, but the left rehabilitating Bush-era war criminals because they wrote books supplying middle school anti-Trump gossip is one of the weirder. Never thought I'd see the day the left fawns over John freakin Bolton, when they routinely order innocuous people canceled over decade-old tweets and assorted nonsense. Like, all y'all were alive when this ****er was doing all this nightmarish warmongering s***!!! You remember it!

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Just another buffoon from the deep state trying to get revenge for being found out for being an idiot and loosing is job.
    Just like all those retired generals. Anyone above a 2 star is nothing bit a politician.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I heard him on ME yesterday. The take away was, "After working for him, I'm certain he's not fit for office. However, I'm certainly not voting for Biden." [paraphrased, of course]

That's the same sentiment as a whole swath of America. So, I'm confused about all the hate*, especially when no one here has read the book (have they?).

But of course, anything said bad about Trump has to be the doing of the evil MSM and globalist, because Trump's narcissism certainly couldn't have caused him to make poor judgements.

* OK, I guess I'm not really confused about the hat coming from the usual sources.

I trust KT McFarland as a straight shooter. This is damning.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-bolton-knew-wouldnt-end-well-kt-mcfarland

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Thank you. At least somebody hasn't forgotten what that damn sleezeball was up to during the Dubya years. I know "fetish for killing brown people in faraway lands" is trotted out as a lazy conservative stereotype, but I'll be damned if Bolton didn't embody it every day he rolled out of bed.

There's a lot of weird stuff that's happened these last few years, but the left rehabilitating Bush-era war criminals because they wrote books supplying middle school anti-Trump gossip is one of the weirder. Never thought I'd see the day the left fawns over John freakin Bolton, when they routinely order innocuous people canceled over decade-old tweets and assorted nonsense. Like, all y'all were alive when this ****er was doing all this nightmarish warmongering s***!!! You remember it!

The modern left cares more about whether you said something that can be retroactively considered racist 20 years later, than whether you murder innocent brown people.

Top Bottom