• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Mit Romney is not my #1 choice for President but I did vote for him over Barack Obama. Consider how different our nation and also our world would be today if Mr. Romney had been in the White House the past 6 years vs. Mr. Obama.

I would certainly support Mr. Romney over Chris Christie who I think is a liberal in clown costume. I'm not sure about Jeb Bush, some of his view make sense, others don't. At this point, he's an unknown quantity.

We still have a way to go before this starts to shake out and, as usual, it will be all decided before the late Indiana primary election takes place. But I know for sure that in the November 2016 election I won't be voting for Hillary Clinton, Joe "2-Blasts-in-the-Air" Biden, or any other of the liberal-leftists that the Democrats might field.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    By late 2016, the pious amongst INGO will be tongue-clicking and eye-rolling about how much more liberty-minded they are than everyone else because they'll be voting for a Republican loser.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    By late 2016, the pious amongst INGO will be tongue-clicking and eye-rolling about how much more liberty-minded they are than everyone else because they'll be voting for a Republican loser.

Judging by the current republican party, I'd consider the term republican loser a compliment.

Speedybruin4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    They know their party isn't going to support a viable candidate?

What about Ben Carson? He's still somewhat of an unknown, but in a couple of polls last years he ranked first against other possible Republican candidates and according to Bloomberg Politics his PAC outraised Hillary's in Q3 of last year.

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    I lived in FL when Jeb was governor and things were pretty good with him. He privatized a lot of the state government which the people voted for him to do. Yes it was actually on a ballot. The down side to it people were mad when he started to do it. I don't like his common core education ideas, but he has always worked to better education.

I would have to do some serious thinking about voting for him though. I do know I won't vote for Romney, Christy or Clinton. Depending on who runs I may just wright Thomas Jefferson in again.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I lived in FL when Jeb was governor and things were pretty good with him. He privatized a lot of the state government which the people voted for him to do. Yes it was actually on a ballot. The down side to it people were mad when he started to do it. I don't like his common core education ideas, but he has always worked to better education.

I would have to do some serious thinking about voting for him though. I do know I won't vote for Romney, Christy or Clinton. Depending on who runs I may just wright Thomas Jefferson in again.

Isn't there a law against that?

:):

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    What about Ben Carson? He's still somewhat of an unknown, but in a couple of polls last years he ranked first against other possible Republican candidates and according to Bloomberg Politics his PAC outraised Hillary's in Q3 of last year.

If you're a 2A supporter I suggest you review some of the positions on firearms that the supposedly conservative Ben Carson has taken.

Ben Carson on Gun Control

It's the same old big-city liberal line that guns and people don't mix. So his position is that the 2A applied in the countryside but but not in the city.

No, I don't see Mr. Carson as a serious candidate but rather a panderer.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I won't be voting for Mitt.
    I've lived long enough and been through enough election cycles, that "vote for our left wing idiot instead of their left wing idiot", then hope on the NEXT election cycle to get a real small "r" republican doesn't work for me anymore.

Going along and voting for the lessor evil is what's gotten us where we're at.
    I'm done.
    I'll vote for the best candidate who follows the US Constitution PERIOD.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Mitt is a loser. He needs to give it up! i am hoping some new faces will come forward. Trey Gowdy is a bad ass. I like Allen West. I am not to sure about Carson yet. I am not impressed with Christy or Paul.

Speedybruin4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    If you're a 2A supporter I suggest you review some of the positions on firearms that the supposedly conservative Ben Carson has taken.

Ben Carson on Gun Control

It's the same old big-city liberal line that guns and people don't mix. So his position is that the 2A applied in the countryside but but not in the city.

No, I don't see Mr. Carson as a serious candidate but rather a panderer.

I know he had some issues earlier in the year, but this has a later publishing date, and hopefully clears up some of the issues..

Ben Carson Clarifies His Stance on 2nd Amendment, Supports Owning Any Type of Firearm

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Top Bottom