• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hondo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I wnet this morning..nice and roomy but not muxh that I was interested in...Was looking for a high quality folding knove but ther were non there..

NIce alternative but they need more vendors and more variety...

I hope they make it.

b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Wait, where is this???? I totally missed it, never heard of it????

Its at the old K's merchandice bldg. Between the chuckie chesse and toyota buildings off 30 which is coliseum blvd. Hope this helps. I did not go but was waiting for some feedback on it.

farmboy365

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   1
    Dec 22, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Me and a couple other members are going in the morning.I talked with someone that went today they said it was similar in size to fairground show or the one he has in auburn I am sure it will get bigger.

rudyman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    dekalb co.
    I went with my son and a buddy .I saw a lot of nice stuff walk in and nice stuff on tables picked up and held nice 12 gage Trap gun and it almost followed me home .I got the owners name and number....A couple of hours of O.T..... I will go again

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Actually pretty nice show ,there was a little bit of everything but didnt feel like I got ripped off for parking fees & admission fee was fair. There was a couple of tables with reloading stuff & was surprised that the show wasnt like a garage sale .I really hope that this promoter entices some more vendors to his shows , I talked to one booth & had nothing but praise for him for how well he treats them (has people help unload & load ,coffee & donuts in the morning) Best of luck to Gunslinger promotions

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I wasn't sure what to expect for the first show, but it wasn't too bad. I really hope this takes off and they can keep bringing in more vendors!

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    Me and a couple other members are going in the morning.I talked with someone that went today they said it was similar in size to fairground show or the one he has in auburn I am sure it will get bigger.
    I think it was bigger than that. More like Shipshewana with breathing room. Certainly could use more customers.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    From a vendors view point: It's hard to do a show in a city that has competing promoters covering the same customer base. CPI promotions has a Ft. Wayne show next month at the coliseum (it does suck to have to pay for parking). It is an established show and that is where most vendors will end up when you have two different promoters doing shows in the same city. I learned the hard way about doing "new" shows with "new" promoters....I lost my ass at the last Auburn show. I want to make it clear that this is not a slam against Gun Slinger promotions, they are very nice people and they do everything possible to help their vendors, it's just hard to get a new show established.:twocents:

Last edited:

Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    Thank you. I have never realy been to a smaller show, I usually wait for the 1500. Is there usually any bulk ammo at smaller shows? Like 7.62x39?

Didn't see any bulk in 7.62 like in spam cans, etc. There was a decent variety of things to look at for a small show and some nice custom knives and the usual handguns and cheap knives. Rifle prices for the few SKS I saw were fair but not much in the AK arena to speak of. Plenty of AR stuff as usual and some excellent FAL rifle stuff but priced high. A few riot 12 ga. pumps caught my attention.

General ammo prices are still too high at these shows !

Mainly went to support the idea. They will be around northern Indiana over the next few weeks if you have the jones for a gun/knife show.

Top Bottom