Anyone had experience with http://www.targetsportsusa.com/?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doublebarrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Not sure if this is the appropriate forum to ask so, if it's not, please move it to the right sub-forum, thanks!

I've been looking for Winchester USA 9mm 147gr JHP (part #USA9JHP2) for a long time. I used to buy this stuff from Wally World all the time. Recently all the Walmart I could get to by driving are out. They actually told me that the entire district was out of this ammo...

This is the ammo that jams in my SIG P6. My P6 was made in 1982, well before the feed ramp angle change that happened in '89. It feeds other lighter JHPs just fine, but chokes on the longer and heavier Wincheter WWB stuff. I sent it to SIG and had a $42 feed ramp fix. Now I can't get the ammo to test it. I shot one box of Remington 147gr Golden Saber, and had no problem. But I still want to test it with the WWB...

This web store says they got this ammo in stock, but I couldn't find any reviews about them. So, anyone that have dealt with them before, I appreciate your feed back. Thanks!

jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    CDNN Sports, Inc. if you go to their web site they have a logo Target Sports I have ordered from CDNN, but never ammo I think it's the same company, shipping slow but other that that I would order from them again, you get what you pay for. :twocents:

doublebarrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    No, I don't think it's the same company as CDNN. I've bought from CDNN before, and actually, I'd like to buy some ammo they advertized in the current catalog, as they got a $5 shipping going on this weekend. But there's no provision for ordering ammo on the Internet...

doublebarrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Well, thought I'd report back my "purchasing" experience with this web site. I placed an order for a box of WWB 147gr JHP ammo from this vendor. The order time was 5pm. By 8pm, they cancelled my order. The email just had one line, something like "order cancelled, out of stock". No explanation, no sorry, no back order, nothing. I then checked their web site again, thinking they probably would have updated the status of the items, since a customer had just placed an order on an "In Stock" item, but really was out of stock. The site was still showing the in stock status. Guess they don't really care... Oh, they cancelled my order, but the charge is still showing "Pending" in my account as of right now...

targetsportsusaoutofsto.jpg

9mm Ammo-Winchester USA 9mm Luger 147 Grain JHP Ammo USA9JHP2

Top Bottom