• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I'm not sure how I found them, but I recently stumped upon CFK knives. Now, their name stands for Custom forged Knives, but they state tuft the blades are made in England and scales added here. anyways, I recently purchased one of their knives, a drop point D2 blade with Micarta scales. It seems to be a nice knife for the $50+/- I paid. It ended up being slightly larger than I expected, but I liked it. I've been carrying it at work for the past couple weeks. I ended up winning another of their eBay auctions this past week for a smaller knife. I'm looking forward to getting it in hand.

I was was just curious if anyone here had any experience with them. So far, I'm happy with it, but haven't done any serious work with the one I have.

Heres the one I have now

And the one on the way

Ill admit I'm not a fan of the sheath style that comes with this one, but I can fix that in either leather or kydex...

You can see their stuff at their eBay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/CFK-Cutlery-Company

I have no connection other than being a happy customer so far. I'm still hoping to pick up one of their Damascus knives just because I love the look! If things go well, I'll have a few more on hand to give a serious workout in the coming weeks.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    So your the jerk that beat me out for that knife! Just kidding but I have looked at their auctions for the last couple of weeks. I have seen several of their knives that have interested me, but I haven't bought one yet. Their war scythe looks pretty sweet, but I don't have that kind of money at the moment.

Top Bottom