Anyone have a youth model 22 I can rent this weekend?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    I'm taking a friend and his sons to the range Sunday for their first shooting experience. Does anyone in Hamilton or northern Marion county have a youth model right handed 22 I can rent? Any rifle will work. Single shot, bolt, or semi. Pink will even be accepted :)

I will give you collateral in the form of one of my firearms, or cash as you see fit. I'd also pay a fee or trade some 22 ammo for the rental fee. I can provide a copy of my DL and LTCH as well if that makes you feel better.

I will clean it up afterwards.

I am going Sun AM, so I'd like to have it in hand before Saturday afternoon if possible.

Thanks INGO!

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    The little guy is tiny so a full sized rifle isn't going to work, although I appreciate the offers. Monkey, yours may work, but that's a little too far of a drive for me....and the last thing I need is an excuse to go to bradis :):spend:

I have a standard 10/22, but I was hoping to dig up a smaller stocked rifle for him. Hopefully by then, I can locate one. If all else fails, I'll slap it into the lead sled so he wont have to shoulder it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The little guy is tiny so a full sized rifle isn't going to work, although I appreciate the offers. Monkey, yours may work, but that's a little too far of a drive for me....and the last thing I need is an excuse to go to bradis :):spend:

I have a standard 10/22, but I was hoping to dig up a smaller stocked rifle for him. Hopefully by then, I can locate one. If all else fails, I'll slap it into the lead sled so he wont have to shoulder it.

I work near 30th and Shadeland and we could meet up in that vicinity after work tomorrow if that helps. (I can also duck out of the office during the day as well) This is the stock and its great for kids:

Blackhawk Knoxx Axiom R/F Adjustable Length of Pull Rifle Stock Ruger

Let me know and I'll throw it in the trunk in the AM.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh, and I forgot my kids had an issue with the weight. So I have a bipod for it as well so they only have to support the back end of it.

Top Bottom