• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grademan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Greencastle
    Any retirees or current employees of GM on INGO? I need a Friends and Family discount. Vehicle prices are ridiculous. I’m happy to pay a couple hundred for the discount.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Any retirees or current employees of GM on INGO? I need a Friends and Family discount. Vehicle prices are ridiculous. I’m happy to pay a couple hundred for the discount.

Absolutely!

I appreciate what you're feeling.

Please PM me your social security number and date of birth. I'll hook you up!

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    It is friends and family. I feel most of us are friends and/or family.
    I'd cheerfully give for free a discount to my friends here.

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    If you aren't set on GM and are willing to wait for an order, I can provide you some dealers doing under invoice pricing on Ford and on Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram. 3% under on Fords, 5-6% under on CJDR.
    I would be interested in the CJDR ;). I'm in the market for a 1500, only thing hold me up is the ridiculous pricing for the last couple years.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If the first offer falls through for some reason let me know.

Ask your dealer if they’re honoring the GM discounts though. A friend told me that not so long ago, he and his wife were looking and the dealer they were talking to told them they weren’t honoring the discounts at that time.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Ask your dealer if they’re honoring the GM discounts though. A friend told me that not so long ago, he and his wife were looking and the dealer they were talking to told them they weren’t honoring the discounts at that time.
    Our dealer only honored it because wife was a repeat buyer AND had a trade. Even then there was a fuss made about it at different points.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I heard a radio ad for Hare Chevrolet in Noblesville that said that they are honoring all GM discounts. I have never dealt with them, just heard the ad on the radio.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Our dealer only honored it because wife was a repeat buyer AND had a trade. Even then there was a fuss made about it at different points.
    I'd heard something similar too. The trade had to be NOW and the friend had to wait for the order to come in...whenever.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Grademan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Greencastle
    If you aren't set on GM and are willing to wait for an order, I can provide you some dealers doing under invoice pricing on Ford and on Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram. 3% under on Fords, 5-6% under on CJDR.
    Which Ford dealer(s) are you referring to? I prefer Fords, but my long time dealer has closed (Kenny Vice Ford in Ladoga). Thanks

Grademan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Greencastle
    I want to thank everyone for the offers to help. Unfortunately that deal didn’t work out. I asked the same thing on Facebook and didn’t get one offer to help. I post here and get several offers to help. That shows what kind of people are here on INGO! :)

Bob Bowen Ford in Brazil will honor X-plan.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I want to thank everyone for the offers to help. Unfortunately that deal didn’t work out. I asked the same thing on Facebook and didn’t get one offer to help. I post here and get several offers to help. That shows what kind of people are here on INGO! :)

Bob Bowen Ford in Brazil will honor X-plan.
    If you can deal with Carl at Bob Bowen you’ll be happy, he’s a solid guy.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Just out of curiosity, how much is the friends and family discount? Back in ‘03 I bought a new car and ended up putting my dads supplier discount on it, but it was only $100 or something like that, not enough to make it worth it.

Top Bottom