• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    We're heading to Oklahoma soon, probably about the same time they announce the decision of the Grand Jury on the Darren Wilson vs Entitled thug case. From the "leaked" info it might be in my best interests to go to Oklahoma City Via Omaha!!

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I must not be on the up and up. What's this "leaked" news? I'm going to guess more riots. I'm really surprised there haven't been companion riots in Chicago, Detroit, or similar areas.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It is within your best interest to apply as a Morgan County reserve deputy. That way you can use the MRAP on weekends as long as you tell MCSD that you are off to make war on veterans.

Good luck with the Waverly Triangle. That's Indian Country.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I must not be on the up and up. What's this "leaked" news? I'm going to guess more riots. I'm really surprised there haven't been companion riots in Chicago, Detroit, or similar areas.

Supposedly, that's "Supposedly" a "source with knowledge of the proceedings" is saying that there is blood in the cop car that matches thugs blood supporting the contention that said thug tried to steal gun from officer, ensuing fight resulted in gunshot wound to thug. It's out there and I'm lazy (actually I'm doing homework and this is a break for me).

As to Kirk I do know a Capt with the SD down here, might work out!:rockwoot:

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    We're heading to Oklahoma soon, probably about the same time they announce the decision of the Grand Jury on the Darren Wilson vs Entitled thug case. From the "leaked" info it might be in my best interests to go to Oklahoma City Via Omaha!!

Stay out of the Dew Drop Inn unless you have a really fast gravel slinging car.:):

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

Stay out of the Dew Drop Inn unless you have a really fast gravel slinging car.:):
    What you did there, I see it.

Remember to avoid fellas with green teeth!

fraige1987

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Crane
    up armored trucks are much more in our price range. But on the navy base down here we have a humvee or 100 sitting around that could be used.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    You can borrow my Humvee... The glass and doors can take up to a 308. Diesel for the trip will cost you about $7,000 and if you leave tomorrow, you can be there by April.

Top Bottom