• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I had a TCP 738 for awhile. It ran fine, no issues whatsoever. I only sold it for something in 9mm instead. My only gripe with it was the upper corners of the slide (next to the front sight) were too pointy and sharp. Mine was a two-tone and I was sorely tempted to de-horn it but resisted and sold it before making a modification which would probably hurt the resale value.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    warsaw
    Both my husband and i use the tcp for concieled carry. I love the size, and loved the price too. My husbands has a weak magazine release that he is sending in soon, but mine is fine, and he has no other issues with his. These arent our only taurus guns, and they work perfect.

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    Yes, I know this thread is several months old.

Here is my take on the TCP738.

I have put over 500 rounds thru a TCP E series and have had absolutely no issues. I did have my brother inlaw (a machinist) drill the sights so I could add some paint to them and that was a huge improvement.

I can put 6 rounds in a 5 inch group from 5 yards in 5 seconds.

I just ordered the grip extensions and a glove grip for it but I have yet to install them.

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    I still like mine. Well over 500 by now. It took me awhile to get good groups and I had to polish the ramp after I bought it (used, but not much). It just keeps working when I take it to the range for a change of caliber use.
    I have not put on my rubbery grip yet that I bought.....
    Put it in my pocket, put it in my vest, put it in the supplied "pda" holster. It carries were others don't for me...

johnwhite

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2014
    bedford
    agreed with the Taurus QC problem. i have had two taurii in my life one was a .45 back in the early 90's and a .40 i carry now the .45 was a POS could not fire one mag through it without a malfunction my .40 however after 1500+ rounds came out of the box malfunction free

Top Bottom