Anyone have any leads on a 10/22 in the Fort Wayne area?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I've got a ZK22 stock that should be arriving Friday, but still haven't been able to find a 10/22 to drop in. At this rate I may have to go back to Illinois to get one (when I was back visiting couple weeks ago they were swimming in them). If anyone has seen any stores within an hour or so that have had any recently I would appreciate a heads up. Thanks.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I would think 21st Century would be your best bet, though if you're willing to move that up to an hour and a half you can check out ZX Gun in Goshen. They're pretty high volume and tend to have some of the best pricing anywhere in NEI.

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I would think 21st Century would be your best bet, though if you're willing to move that up to an hour and a half you can check out ZX Gun in Goshen. They're pretty high volume and tend to have some of the best pricing anywhere in NEI.

Thanks for the heads up. Moved here recently and wasn't aware that 21st was that close. Looks like they have a great shop. I've been checking ZX online, and the only one I've seen show up was the Boy Scout edition that I would just be wasting the stock on.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Tomlinson's may also be a good bet, they're up in busco. Freedom here in town also has some decent stock but they tend to want more for it than anyone else.

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    Just to bolster your confidence, I bought one NIB yesterday at Keene's Depot in Bardstown, KY for $239. They are trickling in from the distributors, but things are slowly getting back to normal. :yesway:

Rollerman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Goshen
    Check with Big R in Warsaw, I was down there a few weeks back with a friend who jumped at one for a little over $200 bucks.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Our GM had several last week. I was in there on Monday and when I went back on Saturday to pick up my new pistol, I bought the 10/22. Really didn't think they would still have any so I took it as a sign that I should buy one.:) $229.

Top Bottom