• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I don't have a police although grew up hunting with a 37 along side my dad with his 37. I have put a ton of shells through both those guns. Great for hunting and that's where it ends for me.

Positives: Light weight, fast shooting, smooth action, great hunting machine, available "slayer" barrel (very accurate)
    Negatives: spent hulls hang up on ejector forks, not able to port load, only one pump actuator arm (weak and they can break), only 2 3/4"

Great guns but when it comes to a security gun there are better options. Benelli Nova, Rem 870, Mossy.......

Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    I have one that was an old PD Surplus gun. It had light freckling all over it, so I ended up blasting and refinished it in KG gunkote. In hindsight I wish I would have left it alone and hit it with some steel wool. With that said, the KG turned out great.

Super smooth gun, and luckily none of the internals had any signs of corrosion. It's a slam-fire model too!

They are VERY light guns, and mind has a hard plastic buttplate. I find recoil with full power slugs to be brutal.

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    I had a 37T Trap Gun many moons ago. One of those "Why did I ever sell that????". Solid Shotgun, light and easy handeling. They made Riot guns for the Military, WWII through Vietnam. These oldies bring a pretty good price with their History.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    you mean one of these?......was built in 1970.....

2nggaj8.jpg

Top Bottom