Anyone have big plans for Patriots day (April 19th)?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Looking forward to meeting you 88, and seeing you sam.

After the shoot I will be having a bonfire for all who would like to sit around the fire, and get to know some like minded folks.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    After the shoot I will be having a bonfire for all who would like to sit around the fire, and get to know some like minded folks.
    Can we bring graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate? :D My kiddo seems to think that bonfires can't burn without the other three ingredients. :):

Also, want to confirm caliber restrictions, if any. The link above only mentions that some locations may be .22 only, but doesn't say if this particular event is so restricted. Thanks.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Can we bring graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate? :D My kiddo seems to think that bonfires can't burn without the other three ingredients. :):

Also, want to confirm caliber restrictions, if any. The link above only mentions that some locations may be .22 only, but doesn't say if this particular event is so restricted. Thanks.

Yes sir, bring what ever you would like.

As far as caliber restrictions, I don't think there are any (outside of the 8mm max). We had AR's at the last shoot I hosted so I don't see why this one would be different.

That said this will be a 25yd shoot, so you wont notice a "performance" advantage to the centerfire's.

Top Bottom