• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Of course, they don't think about the fact that if a responsible armed citizen had been there, things might have gone differently.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I haven't heard anything else on this yet. No surprise to me though, that is why I never go to Pieres. Not the first shooting there and I am sure it will not be the last.

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    In the local paper they had pics of the victims and the shooter. They looked like mugshots. My guess is he had the gun illegally. Surprise, Surprise..

travisf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I live in the Fort Wayne area and this happens once a year at least. Always happens around 2 AM and always seems they are leaving club v. I can't carry nor am a dance fan so I never go. Country bars are where its at.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I live in the Fort Wayne area and this happens once a year at least. Always happens around 2 AM and always seems they are leaving club v. I can't carry nor am a dance fan so I never go. Country bars are where its at.

So, are you working toward remedying that "can't carry" thing? I'm sure you can find some assistance if you need it.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I use to be at Piere's like every other weekend, for a couple years straight. Worst I seen outside the club was someone eating a brick. Lots of blood and a few teeth on the sidewalk.

But if you put a bunch of drunks in a building trying to get the attention of the 5 decent looking females in there (of course there will be some of the drunks shooting straight for the manatees and some for the "could be decent if she dropped 150 pounds" crew), something is going to happen. It happens at country clubs and bars too...don't think it is just because they've got a small hip hop room.

Top Bottom