• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    I read quite a bit of info on some early versions of this gun that had some buggy issues. Hopefully they have gotten them worked out. The majority of folks had very positive reviews though. Not too many of these in the wild yet.

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    Just went to the local gun store to check one out. Looks just as nice as the picture and felt even better. I talked to the guys for a while about them, said they were quality guns. Now I may end up buying one!

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    Sorry to take a few days.....

But here you go,

Found mine at Bud's Gun Shop in Lexington,KY had Richard Purvis do the Transfer picked it up on Wednesday, claened and off to the range on Thursday. I put 300 rounds of 230 FMJ Blazer thru her, Smith & Wesson, Devel, McCormick, Kimber and Pachmyer mags, not a problem with any of them.

Only problem is my aim and need more range time to practice!

I will be adding a Crimson Trace master series laser when I can find one for the "Bob" tail 1911.

A wonderful gun, great addition to the collection.

Internet Nazis here at work won't let me into flickr, so will get pics up tonight.

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Thanks for the update!

But here you go,

Found mine at Bud's Gun Shop in Lexington,KY had Richard Purvis do the Transfer picked it up on Wednesday, claened and off to the range on Thursday. I put 300 rounds of 230 FMJ Blazer thru her, Smith & Wesson, Devel, McCormick, Kimber and Pachmyer mags, not a problem with any of them.

Only problem is my aim and need more range time to practice!

I will be adding a Crimson Trace master series laser when I can find one for the "Bob" tail 1911.

A wonderful gun, great addition to the collection.

Internet Nazis here at work won't let me into flickr, so will get pics up tonight.

wwdkd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Valparaiso
    I got one a few months back because I loved the way it looked. Took it to the range and fired 300 fmj and 200 hp rounds and the gun consistently failed to feed the last round of the magazine using several different brand magazines. Also the extractor pin was starting to work its way out of the bottom of the slide. Contacted S&W and they said they'd fix both problems, so I sent them the gun. I should be receiving it back on Tuesday, hopefully all fixed.

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    Top Bottom