• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Not trying to call ypu a liar by any means. But can you site the source of where you saw this? I just can't. ..yeah I can he was the guy who said buy a double barrel shotgun and fire warning shots so yeah maybe he did say it

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Not trying to call ypu a liar by any means. But can you site the source of where you saw this? I just can't. ..yeah I can he was the guy who said buy a double barrel shotgun and fire warning shots so yeah maybe he did say it

Cannot give you a news source. I saw it 'retweeted' on Twitter..... about 3 hours ago.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I see a tweet to this effect. A single tweet, from account "CHIZMAGA" No sources, nothing to it, just... those words.

https://twitter.com/CHIZMAGA/status/1125453018155982849

It's...

A. A joke.
    B. Really bad misinformation aimed at a certain crowd.
    C. A joke?

I don't know. Certainly not worth making a thread over, for something so incredibly fake.

Looking at the rest of "Chiz's" tweets... really reads like a Russian troll-farm.

If we're going to critique people, let's make sure it's on real things.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Looking at the rest of "Chiz's" tweets... really reads like a Russian troll-farm.

If we're going to critique people, let's make sure it's on real things.

Pardon me as I double-down on this part.

The people that account follows, and the people that follow that account.... Name + eight numbers. Been seeing this **** for years now, and it's been reported on, if I'm not mistaken... common fake account syntaxes.

These are bots. These are troll farms. This is a foreign propaganda account.

Don't be victims of propaganda. Be aware of it.

(Before anyone gets sassy with me... Foszoe is to Christianity, as what I am to tech/social media.)

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    hope this was just a joke. And I don't mean the tweet that inspired the thread I mean the thread itself. Obviously whatever original tweet is being cited was a bad joke or simply fake, whether Chizmaga or someone else's.

There's plenty of real trash Biden produces that's more worthy of discussion. You'd think there's too much real news about Biden for anyone to get hung up on fake news.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Turns out that the real story is, Biden "claimed" John McCain's widow (Cindy) called him and "endorsed" his bid.

She denies it, and said she "has no intention of getting involved in 2020 politics."

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Biden attempted to heal someone at a rally that was wheelchair bound in the past but that didn’t go so well so I don’t think he’s quite ready to resurrect anyone from the dead just yet.

Fake.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Maybe he sees dead people.
    Margaret Thatcher contacted him also. :rolleyes:

2z3gsm.jpg

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Turns out that the real story is, Biden "claimed" John McCain's widow (Cindy) called him and "endorsed" his bid.

She denies it, and said she "has no intention of getting involved in 2020 politics."
    Im sure she did call him and tell him that, but he was most likely supposed to keep his big mouth shut about it and didnt. Just like he couldnt when he was VP and pissed off obama all the time

Top Bottom