• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    The reason i ask is because when my contract is up id like to go federal. I have some questions regarding my eligibility to apply and what not also tattoo policy is a big one too. If you dont want your friends here to know PM ill keep your secret for you.

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    You have to be willing to shoot innocent Americans to get hired.
    I suppose you think the same of the military, believe it or not just because they government has a lot of stupid **** that its doing doesnt mean that its going to go and shoot up its people. Even if the government does decided that most wont do that. I wonder what happened to the days where people respected LEOs and the military instead of suspecting them simply for who they represent.

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    I suppose you think the same of the military, believe it or not just because they government has a lot of stupid **** that its doing doesnt mean that its going to go and shoot up its people. Even if the government does decided that most wont do that. I wonder what happened to the days where people respected LEOs and the military instead of suspecting them simply for who they represent.

It is when we see from past actions that they do in fact follow unlawful, rights violating orders.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

US Troops have been used against citizens before.

To think it can not or will not happen again is being dishonest.

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    Oh i see so if one group of servicemembers are used against civilians and made a bad situation worse due to lack of training and young age means that all servicemembers will turn on their own flesh and blood right guilt by association huh? Good to know that no fault is put on the civilians who kept pushing or the superiors who put them in the situation.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    What is it you want to do? Most federal agent jobs require at least an undergrad degree, some require graduate work, unless you're thinking TSA then you don't need to know how to read, write, or do laundry.

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    :laugh::laugh::laugh: Im currently working on my bachelors in homeland security from AMU. It should be done by the time i get out.
    What is it you want to do? Most federal agent jobs require at least an undergrad degree, some require graduate work, unless you're thinking TSA then you don't need to know how to read, write, or do laundry.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

Because inevitably you are employed and at the behest of the people you represent. By all means, please do go into federal law enforcement and be one of the good guys: we need them! Just realize that you're connected to every unnecessary indignity inflicted on people for the sake of security. And that will not change, unless the overall mindset of what the law and its officers are for changes.

Respect for the military is actually stronger now than in previous decades. The police in many areas are used to score political points by their brass: no one with a brain trusts an officer without knowing at least something about him.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Oh i see so if one group of servicemembers are used against civilians and made a bad situation worse due to lack of training and young age means that all servicemembers will turn on their own flesh and blood right guilt by association huh? Good to know that no fault is put on the civilians who kept pushing or the superiors who put them in the situation.

Reguardless of motives of any of those that were or would be involved ,how can you discount past history?

How many refused orders of those that were ordered to confronted the Bonus Army.
    What makes you think it would be any less today?

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    Reguardless of motives of any of those that were or would be involved ,how can you discount past history?

How many refused orders of those that were ordered to confronted the Bonus Army.
    What makes you think it would be any less today?

Many in my unit including myself are oath keepers we will not break out oath to the constitution and our people. I was trying to make the point that the past is the past and the actions of the few cant be held against the many,

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    So, have all those issues of "lack of training", "young age", "civilians pushing" and "poor leadership" been addressed? No? Then I take cold comfort from your words.

Pretty much every LEO and military servicemember I know or have personally met is worthy of my respect. But I no longer will afford respect carte blanche to those employees of the Federal, State and local governments that are more and more inclined these days to infringe upon our rights as US citizens. Maybe those that are willing to follow unlawful orders are few. It should be zero. If you are one that will never infringe on the rights of a US citizen, no matter who gives the order, or what the provocation, then I wish you all the luck in the world seeking out a Federal law enforcement position. Clearly we need more like you, and less like those who we see on the news and captured on video everyday, violating their oaths.

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012

Not at all. You asked the question...
    I wonder what happened to the days where people respected LEOs and the military instead of suspecting them simply for who they represent.

It's not that one group of members have done this...it is that multiple groups have done this in the past, so yeah, we are hesitant to fully trust those that follow orders from above. Especially when those in the Federal Government have already made their intentions known.

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    I can see i am very outnumbered here, all our personal beliefs aside i am simply trying to make sure i can get a job after my contract is up. Now id appreciate if the people who arent here to help me with my questions stop responding on this thread so i can get them answered. Thank you.

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    If we keep responding with whatever...isn't that getting you more exposure to get your question answered, as it is remaining towards the top of recent posts? You are welcome!;)

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    If we keep responding with whatever...isn't that getting you more exposure to get your question answered, as it is remaining towards the top of recent posts? You are welcome!;)

Well played good sir. In any case i hope you all can at least respect a man trying to have a job for his future family and a stable means to provide for them fully.

Top Bottom