• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    obama has been known for being anti gun but recently he states he did not want to take away LTC if the citizen obeys the laws, and he wasn't against having a gun in home.

im trying to find the video.

The one thing that he keeps stating and I have not heard one person question yet is that he NOW states (change you can believe in) that he believes that it is the right of citizens to use a gun for hunting, sport shooting, and/or protecting ones family (that's a new one I think). He always states that it is a citizens right to BEAR ARMS. The problem is that I never hear him say it is a citizens right to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS. A large distinction for me.

Anyone else notice that?

Episcopus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Northwest Indiana
    The one thing that he keeps stating and I have not heard one person question yet is that he NOW states (change you can believe in) that he believes that it is the right of citizens to use a gun for hunting, sport shooting, and/or protecting ones family (that's a new one I think). He always states that it is a citizens right to BEAR ARMS. The problem is that I never hear him say it is a citizens right to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS. A large distinction for me.

Anyone else notice that?

Hard to bear them if you can't keep them. I find a different phrasing of his to be more interesting. He says that he isn't going to take our guns away, but he doesn't say that he isn't going to make it impossible to buy new ones. His phrasing is meant to comfort, but it leaves the implication that anything in your safe is ok while nothing in the gun store showcase is.

Top Bottom