Anyone in Allen county with a lee micro disk?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    If you will also make me a copy of mine you can use mine. I am not in Allen county and Lee stopped making them and I would like to have a spare. They were one of the better working small charge powder measures and I would use one/ I just don't want to screw mine up without the ability to replace it. PM mr if this works for you or if you want me to pay for materials even this works

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Are you looking for the adapter or the micrometer? Do you have a picture of the exact part you are wanting? I have a bunch of the lee stuff and would be happen to lend it to you if I have the right part.

Steelworker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Allen County
    Midget-The piece I'm looking for is Not the adjustable micrometer charge bar. The piece I am looking for is a disk with the small cavities, but its only half the thickness and comes with a piece that acts as a spacer that goes right underneath. Im sorry but I dont know how to add pictures or I would. If you go to google images and search Lee micro disk you can see what I'm talking about.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I will take a pic of mine and post it for you. O wish we could work this out because I would love to have another one of these things.

Top Bottom