Anyone in the West Lafayette area have property that I could shoot on?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Count Blackula

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    South Bend
    Unless there's a range I haven't heard of (I only moved to the area this past August), is anyone willing to let me shoot on their property? I'm not a fan of indoor ranges (so Applied Ballistics is out), and Linden Conservation Club is a bit of a drive, in addition to being expensive for non members.

I figured I'd drop a couple bucks for using your property, in addition to picking up as many of my spent cartridges as possible. Pm me if you're interested.

I couldn't tell if this belongs in another section of INGO, so there's that.

cubbetm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I'm in west Lafayette too. not very many places are around to go shooting. I used to go out by Harrison but a lot of the farms are being bought up for housing

downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    I have one place i shoot around west Lafayette, but it is strict farmer that doesn't like too many people. But if I bring a person he may be OK. I am going out there this weekend, if he is there I will ask.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Wildcat holds all kinds of events that the public can shoot at. It may not help you just to go out and punch some paper on your time, but you can do a lot of other things there if you don't want to try to join.

I shoot Trap there and it's a bunch of okay folks.

I would be shooting Steel Challenge and IDPA if it wasn't for the ammo and extra mag situation we are in right now.

Count Blackula

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    South Bend
    Is there a range near Romney?
    Yeah, Linden Conservation Club. It's quite nice, but expensive for visitors.

Wildcat holds all kinds of events that the public can shoot at. It may not help you just to go out and punch some paper on your time, but you can do a lot of other things there if you don't want to try to join.

I shoot Trap there and it's a bunch of okay folks.

I would be shooting Steel Challenge and IDPA if it wasn't for the ammo and extra mag situation we are in right now.
    Where's Wildcat at?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Wildcat Valley rifle and pistol club is between Brookston and Battleground, but it's closed to the public.

Members only, unless sanctioned events, and you must be "sponsored" by at least two current members to be considered for membership.
    WVR&P Club is also a 100% NRA club. You MUST be an NRA member to join.

Even with all of the restrictions,WVR&P Club is one of the nicest ranges I've had the pleasure to shoot on.

Top Bottom