Anyone interested in getting a MSG meeting together in Hendricks county???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I don't mind going to others in different parts of the state because each one is a chance to learn something new...but if SHTF I would like to know maybe there are others close by me who I could turn to,

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I'm in, depending on time/location.

So, is an NSG a Noodle Support Group? :D

How about the conservation club on a Thursday night, can you bring in guest..my husband has the membership there...just have not been able to go much. Can you use the club house or do you have to rent it, or cleaning deposit he says he can't remember.

Last edited:

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    MSG Lol. Although I like noodle support group better than mutual support group........it just has a better ring to it. I know we would be up to it depending on time and location.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We would like to attend as faces to avatars is always a good thing. Knowing others withing 15/20 minutes is good as well.

Who brings the Noodles
    Time and date please.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    The Danville Conservation Club will certainly rent their meeting room. Can't remember the rates off-hand. Of course, meeting outside under the shelter is free. We'd need at least a few members to attend to make that work (from a policy standpoint).

I'm sure we could find several other (free) places to meet as well. Most restaurants around here have a meeting room to reserve for free, if we will also be eating.

I have a few exceptionally busy weeks coming up (well, even the last 2 have been nutty), so my attendance totally depends on the date/time/location. I'm happy to help coordinate, though.

Maybe a little meet-n-greet to see if we can even stand each other in person? :D

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The Danville Conservation Club will certainly rent their meeting room. Can't remember the rates off-hand. Of course, meeting outside under the shelter is free. We'd need at least a few members to attend to make that work (from a policy standpoint).

I'm sure we could find several other (free) places to meet as well. Most restaurants around here have a meeting room to reserve for free, if we will also be eating.

I have a few exceptionally busy weeks coming up (well, even the last 2 have been nutty), so my attendance totally depends on the date/time/location. I'm happy to help coordinate, though.

Maybe a little meet-n-greet to see if we can even stand each other in person? :D

This makes sense. Most who post here seem to be of like minds and level headed. I am out of west Indy (Speedway) but am very interested in meeting folks in this area. A meet and greet to break the ice is a very good idea. My world is spinning right now with projects and family but time can be made for these things.
    Range time and meet and greets are bonding times.
    We are in if you can get a place.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I agree, I wouldn't mind meeting at the conservation club but I am not a member. Unfortunately there are not very many options as far as a shooting range in Hendricks County unless it is on someones private land.

I talked things over with my wife last night and she is game as well. The only thing I would add is that wherever we meet would be a family friendly place as we have two children and they usually are with us. I am busy this weekend taking the Profire Arms reloading class and my yearly James Dean vacation next weekend.

I have been a big supporter of local county MSG's for a while. I think it is much more advantageous for all of us this way!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I am busy this weekend as well...doing some speaking at the Be Prepared School. Tomorrow from 9-4 at the Boone county fair grounds if anyone is interested. I agree the meet and greet would be the best way to start...Lets start with what is the best day for everyone...mine would be Thursday evening... Second choice would be Friday evening... but remember restaurants are very busy on Friday nights.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am busy this weekend as well...doing some speaking at the Be Prepared School. Tomorrow from 9-4 at the Boone county fair grounds if anyone is interested. I agree the meet and greet would be the best way to start...Lets start with what is the best day for everyone...mine would be Thursday evening... Second choice would be Friday evening... but remember restaurants are very busy on Friday nights.

I will do what ever is best for you all. Get a head count and see what we need as far as room. Family friendly is fine with me. Wife may or may not attend. Most likely my son (29) and myself.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    doh here i was trying to think of a prepping word that began with m. i'm game. not a member of dcc though (yet)

Top Bottom