Anyone Interested in some Winchester WC-872 Powder???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    HI there it has been a couple of years since I have posted here. Very Long story, lets just say LIFE happened, and I have been unable to enjoy the shooting sports. I probably should post this in the for sale section, however I am listing this here to gauge the level of interest. I have come into a chance to acquire some WC-872 powder. If you are not familiar with it. It is milsurp Powder probably pulled from 20mm Vulcan shells. So far my research shows it would be suitable for 50bmg, 338 Lapua and other large magnum cartridges. Even down to 30-06 and 8mm Mauser. No true loading data available that I can find. But other sites I have looked at have said that data for H870 or AA8700 can be used. Of course some of you out there may have used this powder and know that already. It will be in sealed Milk Jugs in 8 lbs each. A distant relative of mine Bought a huge quantity of this back around 2008 or later and has passed away. So let me know if any one is interested and we'll work something out. Also prices seem to vary on this stuff so let me know what you would be willing to offer for 8 lbs of this stuff, Thanks!

Top Bottom