• Napalmx9

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Bluffton
    the offload begins

DVVPU3sUMAAjH8f.jpg:small

Thank god, hopefully RAM goes down in price sometime soon, have been wanting to do a new build on an AMD Ryzen but had to shelf it since I cant use any of my DDR3.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Davor Coin bites the dust. Yet another Ponzi goes down. What's crazy, is that people who got burned by Bitconnect simply switched over to Davor, and got burned again! Some people are really just that stupid. As so far as the most recent crash, I think ultimately it's going to a good thing, as it as flushed out a LOT of weak hands.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I have more than doubled my money in RAP in 48 hours. Right now that node should pay $234 a day. That will go down as more nodes come online since payment is (daily block reward for nodes / #nodes )

it’s kicking out at least 5% return a day at currrnt price and reward amount

Last edited:

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I have more than doubled my money in RAP in 48 hours. Right now that node should pay $234 a day. That will go down as more nodes come online since payment is (daily block reward for nodes / #nodes )

it’s kicking out at least 5% return a day at currrnt price and reward amount

sweet those nodes are kick ass!!!

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    Banks have no intrest in blockchain. (See what I did there)

That was good, but I dont think that is a correct statement. I believe the financial sector is interested in block chain, and Bank of America has 43 or so patents on blockchain. They are not interested in bitcoin.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Ok guys, keep me honest here. I’m planning to withdraw half of my earnings per week now and bring it home. Just in case the house of cards is blown over

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ok guys, keep me honest here. I’m planning to withdraw half of my earnings per week now and bring it home. Just in case the house of cards is blown over

That makes perfect sense. Never feel guilty about taking pure profit.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I agree. That is a great idea.

I'm not going to lie. I have a small miner going and I don't take any profits. It all goes into buying BTC. I plan to do that for at least 1 year to see how much BTC I will have.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I guess they should have spent a little more on some electronics for their boat. Insurance will cover the loss anyway. Hodl!!!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Arizona Senate Passes Bill To Allow Tax Payments In Bitcoin

If the bill is adopted, Arizona would become the first state in the U.S. to accept cryptocurrency tax payments by the year of 2020, as stated on the public record. The bill would allow taxpayers of the state to use “a payment gateway, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin or any other cryptocurrency recognized by the department, using electronic peer-to-peer systems.”

Top Bottom