• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Yeah some hope returning. $9000+ bitcoin is nice. Sat on the edge a while.

my main coin I am mining lost it’s main developer but still progressing. Second coin hits exchange soon and mining rewards halve in 10 days. Yay.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I want to sell more GPUs but at the same time i’m Getting a lot of coins right now. Problem is heat. So freaking hot. I dunno. I get manic with things, probably time to scale it back and hope my positions payout later.

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I want to sell more GPUs but at the same time i’m Getting a lot of coins right now. Problem is heat. So freaking hot. I dunno. I get manic with things, probably time to scale it back and hope my positions payout later.
    Where is the equipment? Can you direct the heat outside the house? I got creative with an old server class machine that would cook a room. Had it blowing the heat out into the hallway instead of the room.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    It ejects to the hallway, right where our thermostat is :(

i’ve had That window open and fan on but it faces west so I have rain issues. When the maids close the room it probably gets to 110

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    You check out bitmains new miner. 10,000 sols. Only 300 watts. I'm thinking about ordering one this Friday when my coinbase clears.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Problem is it looks good in today’s mArket but most equihash coins I follow are leaning towards an algo change to counter this. Plus bitmain already has them on the network, 100% sure. They sell you onebthat they are using then ship you a dusty one one nethash has been killed. 10ksol isn’t as awful as it could be though.

it’s a gamble. May pay off nicely, may not. At least GPUs you can change algo. Supposedly ZEN isn’t going to change but who knows. The big guys with a lot of coins mined and small block rewards may not care about ASICS

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Still making? Hah, hard to tell.

Bith coins i’ve Mined for two months are hitting exchanges this week. Should be able to tell where i’m At soon. I have about 195,000 combined of them, hoping for $0.05-$0.10 each

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Quick tip, you can get around the language filter by adding formatting. So in legit situations... like that URL...

marketwatch

Doubt it'd work in a URL though

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    John McAfee said:
    Do not panic about the drop in Bitcoin's price. It is an overreaction to the news that Bitstamp, Coinbase, itBit and Kraken are being investigated for price manipulation. This will delay the bull market by no more than 30 days. Don't buy into the fear. Buy the coins.

Everything down about 10-15% since last week.

Top Bottom