• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majew

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have been living with a buddy of mine and he recently decided that he wanted his girlfriend to move in and me out. So I have till the 19th of September to find a new place to live. I was hoping to stay where I am until I had my car paid off because the rent was amazing so I need to find a decent place that not going to break the bank at least till I get the car paid off. So I turn to INGO! I'm hoping some of you know of or are looking to rent a place for around $300 to $450 a month. I know that's not a lot for rent but its all I can swing right now :( . PLEASE if you or someone you know is looking to rent a place in that range in the Indianapolis area let me know!

dhamby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    I know when I looked for apartments around Indy the only thing I could find even close to $400 is a studio apartment. That price range will be hard to do around the city but good luck to you. I recommend staying away from Abbington apartments on Georgetown. They are nice but my vehicle was broken into the first night there.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    INGO roommate wanted thread? I know its far from ideal, but at least the grounds would be properly protected from invasion.

Top Bottom