• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I was just saying this a couple of weeks ago. They don't play any rock music any more. Ive started to listen to 94.7 and 104.5 more on my way to work and on my way home Im always listening to Denny on 93.1 great show.

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    last few years x103 has been goin down the poop shoot.

toilet.jpg

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    I was just saying this a couple of weeks ago. They don't play any rock music any more. Ive started to listen to 94.7 and 104.5 more on my way to work and on my way home Im always listening to Denny on 93.1 great show.

Same here. About 1 in 10 songs they play will be worth listening to for me. It sucks because its really the only rock station in the Indy area. (New Rock, not classics)

4x4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Can someone tell me why every other commercial on 103.3, 95.5 ans 97.1 is a stupid diamond commercial?

Homebrew

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    We have had xm/Sirius for the last 6 or 7 years and other than NPR, we never listen to broadcast radio.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    radio

Sirius radio
    Pandora

There is NO other stations worth listening to.
    At least here in Indiana.

quote mosinowner
    Kids these days couldn't tell what good music is.
    Oh There are kids out there now that can tell you what was good in your day, my day, and the future.
    I was one of those kids who taped music for dads and uncles, of bands in thier time they never knew existed.
    Example;
    Hey dad you loved Black Sabbath in your younger days did you like Flowers Travelin Band too?
    What?? who were they ?, my dad says.

I was only 16 or so.

In Highschool all my friends ran the radio shows, I would hear stories where people would call in asking how long they been on the air and that thier show was the best jams on the radio they were only 17, 18.

But I do agree most kids and adults don't go further than their radio or Tv for their favorite band or style of music. Allot has to do with convenience and exposure to whats out there beyond the overplayed and repetitive, music you hear on the FM radio today.

Thats why I enjoy Pandora, you enter your favorite bands name, pop! new bands that are similar follow the format. AMAZING I love the future!!

Last edited:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    My sirius ran out in the middle of a song on the way home tonight (which takes about 5 minutes) and I'm not sure I'll renew. Been listening to Liquid Metal (40) but I'm thinkin I'll get the scanner programmed right and listen to that instead. Doesn't cost anything, and more valuable information, but I'm a geek.

Udderchaos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    NW Indy
    X103 hasn't played much good stuff for quite a few years now. Q95 plays the same stuff night after night. Ipod is about the best deal in the truck for me, and that gets old after a while...
    Back in the early 90's there was a REAL rock station in Indy that played the heavy stuff. It only lasted a few months before it was switched to a mexican music station. 107.1 I believe was the location on the dial. Imo the station was putting the hurts to 103, and it was bought out or re-catagorized(sp)..

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    X103 hasn't played much good stuff for quite a few years now. Q95 plays the same stuff night after night. Ipod is about the best deal in the truck for me, and that gets old after a while...
    Back in the early 90's there was a REAL rock station in Indy that played the heavy stuff. It only lasted a few months before it was switched to a mexican music station. 107.1 I believe was the location on the dial. Imo the station was putting the hurts to 103, and it was bought out or re-catagorized(sp)..

I remember that. I loved 107.1. I remember waking up one day and turning on the radio just to hear mexican music :n00b: I was pissed beyond no belief. If anyone lives around the laffayette area, 93.5 is a pretty good station. Much better than X103 at least

Top Bottom