Anyone Making Signs for the Indy 2A Protest?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    PLEASE someone make a sign that says "criminals for gun control! We need more gun control!" Or "more gun control! Keep our criminals safe!"

Turkeyboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    I posted on another thread about this. People... It's a political rally, not a (formal) militia gathering. DO NOT CARRY RIFLES! Please feel free to concealed carry, I encourage it highly. Bring your families and children. You are part of a political movement. Our goal is to appeal to those viewing us that we are regular people, and the rights that we defend belong to all Americans. We must appear, and be, intelligent and professional and bold. Please bring some awesome signs and bullhorns, if possible. Make them huge enough to see from a ways off!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    60947_576876755672180_1954629749_n.jpg

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Here's the final choices my wife and I came up with for the State Capitol 2A protest. We are having these printed 20 x 30 inches at office max for 11.99 or 12.99 each. We are going to paste them to some foam-core board which will cost us another 11.99 for two 20x30 boards. So we will have two double sided poster boards, for a total cost of about $64.00 plus tax.

Here's the signs we are making:
    protestsign6_zps6d89e998.jpg

protestsign5_zps92f95bb8.jpg

protestsign4_zpsd6b91bf8.jpg

protestsign3_zps1307b6e7.jpg

Jake1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I will be there! Iam just excited iam not gonna be the lone pro gun guy walking in circles in front of the capital lol

Last edited:

Brushscrubber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I posted on another thread about this. People... It's a political rally, not a (formal) militia gathering. DO NOT CARRY RIFLES! Please feel free to concealed carry, I encourage it highly. Bring your families and children. You are part of a political movement. Our goal is to appeal to those viewing us that we are regular people, and the rights that we defend belong to all Americans. We must appear, and be, intelligent and professional and bold. Please bring some awesome signs and bullhorns, if possible. Make them huge enough to see from a ways off!

Why encourage so much the CC? Are you saying I am not a regular person for OC? When I leave the house I always OC, to the store, station, work, eating out, etc. I dress in my blue jeans and shirt (cold weather a coat), I feel that I am as normal and regular as the next guy who chooses to CC, it's what is comfortable for the person who carries the firearm. I am always intelligent and professional and bold whether I am joining a rally or I am going out for errands. To say that only those who CC are the above is somewhat offensive. If you're comfortable OC then by all means do it.

Don't judge a book by the cover!

See you at the Capitol. :ingo:

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I really hope this event becomes a bit turn out. If 100 persons per state show up, that's 5000 people nation wide and that's me thinking conservatively. More is better.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Sorry, that was for Turkeyboy.

If we can't carry rifles at an event where is legal to do so and specifically in support of our 2A rights where could we ever expect to carry our rifles? If you carry just use your brain and don't be baited by the antis into doing anything detremental to our cause.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom