• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigJ3780

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 18, 2010
    My heart goes out to the families. Would like to get some supplies down there. Didn't know if anyone on here was affected?

daspurlock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Was on my way home from picking up my little girl at school, and saw it. Same one that went throgh the Pekin and Henryville area. Didn't come close to our home, saw what a devastating event it is. Wish all the one's who were affected by it the best of luck.

et_aruba

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    NWI
    I would be very interested in helping out. I'm in NWI, but don't mind driving a couple hours or provide support in any other way. I don't know how many INGO members are closer to the area, but it would be a great opportunity to show support, get INGO members together and do something positive for the community.
    Good luck and PM me if anything is needed.

Cowboy 44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Henryville, nabb, marrysville, and Chelsea are awful.
    Want to remind everyone to stay out of these areas if your out sight seeing it makesto it law enforcement and emergency personnel to do our jobs....the extra traffic has caused several
    wrecks

elwoodward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Washington Co.
    Henryville, nabb, marrysville, and Chelsea are awful.
    Want to remind everyone to stay out of these areas if your out sight seeing it makesto it law enforcement and emergency personnel to do our jobs....the extra traffic has caused several
    wrecks
    You sir are 100% correct traffic is over running the area as long with to many volunteers people are in the way and causing more trouble with blocking the roads and stuff like that. I myself moved traffic to get an ambulance loaded with 3 critical patients out. The Volunteer Fire Dept. im on was sent their to help but ended up being more in the way we moved traffic out of the way and went back to command center ourselves to be sent home due to the outstanding number volunteers already there.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Not far from the area, about 5 miles from Chelsea. So far they are still keeping people out till all the electric lines are policed up/re-installed. Only residents and relatives allowed in for salvage for now AFAIK.

Top Bottom