• ...and so much more!
  • bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    I ordered some ammo on the 7th. The order is still waitng verification. That was the first time I ordered ammo from them. I didnt email or fax of my ID to them but there was an option to upload a photo on the order page. I read the terms and it stated to follow the directions in the email they would send when placing an order but there werent any indtructions in the email. :dunno:

If you login to your AIM account you can go to your account settings and upload your file for verification.

OR from their website:

Email, Fax, or Mail a legible copy of your Federal and/or State Identification with the Order Number given on the Receipt page.When faxing your photo ID it helps to enlarge it a couple of times on a photocopier first, as well as lightening a dark copy. When emailing a scan or digital photo of your photo ID it is important to keep the image at a reasonable size. A width of 400 to 500 pixels with low to medium resolution is ideal. If the address on the photo identification is different than the order address, please include a short explanation as to why.
    Please submit the above information to:

id@aimsurplus.com

Fax: 1-(513)-424-9970

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Thanks bogus. Seems a few hours after my above post the order was processed. The thing that threw me was after the image was uploaded there wasnt any verification that the image was uploaded successfully.

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    Just as an UPDATE

Its been "Processing" for 2 days, and STILL HAS NOT SHIPPED so I finally called AIM.

They said they are backed up, and it should ship today..

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I got my ammo today, 6 days from order to delivery with a weekend thrown in so i'd say that was a quick delivery. I dont know what compelled me to have them ship UPS. Luckily AIM packed the ammo good enough to withstand the UPS torture test.

DadOfFour

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I stopped ordering from them about a year ago. I ordered 1k rounds of 5.56, they charged my card immediately, then my ammo didn't ship for three weeks. I called/emailed multiple times. Finally I told them they had 24hrs to ship it or I was gonna do a charge back, lo and behold 13hrs later I got an email with a tracking number.

Top Bottom