• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Decided again that I need a 10mm I have at Springfield that I really don’t use. Not sure why. Anyway big fan of the legion but it’s almost $2k and holds 8 vs the sw with is $500 ish and holds 15. Anyhow anyone shoot one?

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    That’s a good idea. Yeah. I think I have till the end of February for the rebate. Palmetto state has a great deal on a package right now but it’s the 4.6 version

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Have you gotten the chance to shoot it? I’m going back and forth between Glock 20sf and the MP 10mm
    I had a Glock 20sf super reliable, off a rest I was shooting IIRC 2.5" 5 shot groups at 50yds with 200gr WFNGC bullets my personal favorite load.
    The ergonomics are like a 2x2 which I disliked along with the Glock trigger.
    I did get to handle the new Smith and Wesson, Sig P320 10mm, and FN 10mm's.
    The Smith and Wesson ergonomics was superior to that of the FN as was the trigger. The Sig was right there with the Smith. However, I liked the Smith just a little better.
    I still want to get ahold of the Springfield XDME OSP 10mm, and see how that feels before I make my decision on which new one I want.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    I picked one up the other week, standard S&W ergos (good). comfortable to shoot. Dropped a Holosun EPS on and it was spot on.

It came with the 2.0 trigger which was crap (like dragging a board across gravel). Grabbed my honing stones and a movie later it's actually quite nice.

Top Bottom