Anyone playing online around these parts?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt.Striker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    ive been a big battlefield 3 player and an even bigger company of heroes player ever since they came out. anyone else playing these games it would be cool to set up some friendly matches or play on the same team if anyone is interested?

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    COD4 online- Only get on occasionally anymore. A few minutes here and there over the weekend usually after I eat. Aids in the digestion!:)

Sgt.Striker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    thats cool, i should have specified i play on pc. and as i get older i move farther and farther away from COD. my best memories of COD are playing Cod2 online on my playstation when i was in highschool. the M1 garand was never so powerful as it was in that game. ah....the good ol days:(

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    MW3 on PS3 and wii but these days always on PS3

Cant wait for the new cod and medal of honor to come out though

Sgt.Striker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    sorry guys i havent been on in a few days. @HKfiend i play without steam i dont really like it that much, something about having one more extra program runnin in the background makes me feel like my performance is being leeched to other stuff while ime playing. and yea ive got all the expansions and stuff for COH my screen name is Drifter13 send me a friend request and maybe we will play sometime. @adam cool man ill send you a friend request next time im on. [FCKN] Wm is my screen name. sorry bout the profanity if any kids are lookin at this i just couldnt think of a cool clan tag so i went with the ol tried and true

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    When I first read the title of this thread, I thought it was, "Anyone playing [STRIKE]online around[/STRIKE] around online these parts?"

Nice to know that my mind still goes there. :D

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    On PC I'm in the beta for Planetside 2, I play a bit of ARMA2 (need to get DayZ), and the neverending EQ2 account (free to play). Even though we have an X-box, I don't play anything online.

Top Bottom