• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'm thinking of making a purchase from them and wondered if anyone had any experience with them. It's only $16 more to order from a vendor I've ordered from previously, but I figured if Centerfire is good, I might as well save the money. The savings would pay the FFL fee, so that works :)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Glad to know of all these positive experiences. I'll put it on my list of retailers to order from :)

So far, my list is:

Grabagun, Impact Guns, Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore and CDNN Sports. Lots of others for parts, accessories and ammo, but these are the main sites I've used for gun purchases without any issues.

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    I've bought several things from there and haven't really had any problems. The only thing I don't like is that on the invoice they send you it doesn't say actually how much they charged you for shipping and the 3% for credit cards. I've bought from them several times so it doesn't surprise or bother me now but I think that's something you should expect.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

That's not the retailer I'm talking about. The one I'm asking about is Centerfire Guns:

Guns For Sale - Guns for Sale Online | CenterfireGuns

I've bought several things from there and haven't really had any problems. The only thing I don't like is that on the invoice they send you it doesn't say actually how much they charged you for shipping and the 3% for credit cards. I've bought from them several times so it doesn't surprise or bother me now but I think that's something you should expect.

So they're like Bud's and the advertise price is "cash only", or is that Centerfire Systems above?

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I know a ton about Centerfire Systems. They have been a known commodity for a decade.

I've never heard of Centerfire Guns. But it makes me nervous; almost seems like they are trying to play on another company's reputation.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I know a ton about Centerfire Systems. They have been a known commodity for a decade.

I've never heard of Centerfire Guns. But it makes me nervous; almost seems like they are trying to play on another company's reputation.

Thanks for that. Looks like I'll need to either look eisewhere, or tread carefully.

Top Bottom